Editing Blog: Day off



 Today I edited our short film. Because I did not go to school today, I had spare time to add a little touch to our short film. Even though I would not consider myself a professional in editing or dealing with editing software, I still tried because I had enough time to help out my team. First I started out by adding sound effects, for this, I went on to youtube and searched for non-copyright music. This was to avoid the copyright strike as plagiarizing someone's music is quite bad, it's stealing the arts that they had worked hard for produced by their talent. I added this music to bits and pieces of our film, mostly I looked for pop background music because our film was mostly coming to age/pop-like film. Then I looked at the color. since our film takes place during the daytime and is a coming to age pop-like film I did not edit the color too much. As I thought it was fitting for our film to have that nice daytime look to it. It was a little time-consuming as I had something else to do too but seeing the final product that I edited was satisfying. Even though I only tweaked a little it turned out that small thing does make a big difference.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

editing blog: Cut it

CR

Editing Blog: success is in the journey